Account Login & School-based Helpline
The Singapore Student Learning Space (SLS) by MOE is an online platform that supports Teaching and Learning in all our schools, providing you with access to quality curriculum-aligned digital resources.
- Go to https://learning.moe.edu.sg
- Your username comprises the first 5 characters of your name, followed by the last 5 characters of your NRIC/FIN/BC ID.
- Input your password to gain access.
2. What If I Forgot My Password?
With your email address verified, you can self reset your password.
- Click on “FORGOT PASSWORD” to retrieve your password via email.
- Wait for the email to reach you.
- If you cannot remember your password, do not keep trying or your account will be locked.
- To edit your password recovery email address, go to “Edit My Profile” by clicking on the user icon at the right-hand corner.
- A school-based SLS Helpline is set up for you and your parents for issues regarding logins and inquires for Home-based Learning.
- You or your parents can call the school or email email@example.com to seek assistance.
- Only when school-based Helpline cannot resolve, the issue will be escalated to the SLS Helpdesk (firstname.lastname@example.org or 6
Thank you and enjoy your learning!